Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week. I love preparing for a new week, cleaning and getting the house in order, doing laundry (yes, I am weird and LOVE doing laundry), and spending the day with Baxter and Rosie. I am a creature of habit and have my Sunday routine on lock. We usually wake up and treat ourselves to an extra yummy breakfast, I hit up a morning spin class, then we get to work! I'll toss in some laundry and while that is running we take Rosie to the dog park. It is about a 20 minute drive from the house, so we save the trip for Sundays. I am pretty sure I enjoy the dog park more than Rosie does ;-) SO MANY puppies!! It is like heaven. There is a pond next to the park where we take Rosie to swim before heading home. Last Sunday she got extra muddy, but she was having too much fun we couldn't be mad. So when we got home, it was straight to the bath! Living with Rosie (and my outdoorsman, Baxter) has me pretty use to cleaning up mud off the floors, walls, and doors (I have no clue how they manage to get mud the places they do lol--it is honestly pretty impressive). I am all about working smarter and not harder, so here are some of the products that make my Sundays much easier:
1. Molly's Suds Laundry Wash and Oxygen Whitener: It can be quite the task to find cleaning products that are made from pure ingredients that actually clean. This product has been able to get some of the toughest stains out of our laundry and leaves it soft and smelling fresh! All of their products are certified cruelty free and certified vegan.
2. Scrub Daddy Sponge and Caddy: As you can imagine, that tub was not sparkling white after Rosie's bath. To get a quick and deep clean, I love these sponges. They have a scouring surface that makes it easy to scrub off the mud and dirt left behind. The sponge caddy gives me a place to let the sponges dry in the shower so they don't get that nasty sponge smell.
3. O-Cedar Spray Mop: I was raised with the belief that the only way to get your floors truly clean are on your hands and knees with a rag and bucket. While this is usually how I clean my floors (thank goodness my house isn't very big!), sometimes I just don't have the time. The mop sprays fresh solution so you can avoid dragging around the bucket of dirty water as you make your way through the house. It is lightweight and the pad is machine washable. Win!
4. PowerOE Odor Eliminator: Where would we be without air fresheners? Last minute guests coming over? Spray air freshener. Burn dinner? Air freshener. Live with boys and dogs? Air freshener. The downside of a lot of air fresheners is the harsh chemicals and solvents. PowerOE not only smells good, but is made from natural essential oils. I love the lavender scent!
5. Grout Gator: Hate cleaning your grout lines? Me too. This handy tool helps get the job done in half the time. Hello sparkly white bathrooms!
6. Duck Brand Roll-On Window Kits: This doesn't have much to do with cleaning, but it is another great thing to add to your Sunday Honey-do list ;-) With the cold weather coming it, you also get hit with the higher energy bills. Keep those drafty windows sealed with this easy-to-use window insulation.
What are some of your favorite cleaning products that help you get the job done faster and easier?
*Thank you Babbleboxx for sponsoring this post.